Queensland’s very own Road Side Service Provider. Contractor Service Providers work tirelessly in the provision of an efficient, cost effective vehicle transportation service
Building on an already established working network, this Queensland based CSP Association’s operating committee and all members work closely together ensuring all vehicles can be re-located or transported to any destination throughout Queensland.
What we do
By keeping in touch, our member providers will have instant access to all or any required vehicle transportation documents, correspondences and necessary/informative newsletters
The association of the Contracted Service Providers have instituted as their primary objective:
- To Promote a harmonious working relationship between the motoring public and the Contract Service Providers.
- To reduce overheads for association members by shaving the cost of goods or services provided to all.
- To provide a forum for members of the association to put forward suggestions to improve performance.
- To provide a single point of contact for members of the motoring public when choosing to deal with the Contract Service Providers.
The powers of the association
The association has in the exercise of its affairs, all the powers of an individual and may:
- Enter into contracts
- Acquire, hold, deal with and dispose of property and
- Make chargers for services and facilities it supplies; and
- Do other things necessary or convenient to be done in carrying out its affairs.
A Queensland wide service provider
Our members make up a group of businesses throughout the Queensland region. It is our network of service providers that enables the services provided by CSP Association QLD to work efficiently and cooperatively ensuring expedited objectives are achieved.